Main | Registration | Login | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ANNO1777 FORUM » QUESTIONS » i was suspendet
i was suspendet
TigriukasDate: Tuesday, 2010-11-23, 2:39 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Yesterday I registered to your game anno1777. In the beginning I registered with username Simonas, e-mail: simas@infolabas.lt. But I couldn’t sign up, because I have being redirected to terms & conditions form, which I had to confirm time and time again.
Maybe the problem is that I’m living in student’s barrack, where you’re using internet through proxy – that is one IP for everyone. Maybe there are a dozen of players from these barracks and you’ve considered us as multi accounts? But we are not, if there are more of us. Vilnius university proxy server is vub.proxy.lt:8080, through it connects all Vilnius university students, living in barracks. There are really lots of them.

maybe someone has ideas what i have to do? i write email to administration but nothink. maybe some one can help me?

VrillxDate: Wednesday, 2010-11-24, 1:13 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Administrators
Quote (Tigriukas)
Yesterday I registered to your game anno1777. In the beginning I registered with username Simonas, e-mail: simas@infolabas.lt . But I couldn’t sign up, because I have being redirected to terms & conditions form, which I had to confirm time and time again.
Maybe the problem is that I’m living in student’s barrack, where you’re using internet through proxy – that is one IP for everyone. Maybe there are a dozen of players from these barracks and you’ve considered us as multi accounts? But we are not, if there are more of us. Vilnius university proxy server is vub.proxy.lt:8080, through it connects all Vilnius university students, living in barracks. There are really lots of them.

maybe someone has ideas what i have to do? i write email to administration but nothink. maybe some one can help me?

As far as i know you cant share the same ip adress with other players , there is a script implemented that will suspend your account if you do that .

TigriukasDate: Wednesday, 2010-11-24, 2:49 PM | Message # 3
Private
maybe is way to contact with administration without anno1777 contact form, because there can write only 100 simbols.
maybe they can fix the script, because i think from my barracks is more players.

bassDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 1:23 AM | Message # 4
Private
"We have received a big number of clicks from this account. Your accout was suspended. It will be reactivated in 17 minutes."

Today I received the above message from my account after being in my account for 5 minutes after logged in. What is the reason to receive this message. After going to work for 8 hours I logged in now to attack and after one attack and trying to rent a house I received suddenly this message.

Forum » ANNO1777 FORUM » QUESTIONS » i was suspendet
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: